Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why I Love The Morning Nudge

Several months ago I decided to register for the Write More, Sell More, Make More Money Than EVER in 2010 Coaching Program from Suzanne Lieurance, the Working Writer's Coach. As a member of this program, every weekday morning I get something called The Morning Nudge, via email.

The Morning Nudge is like a present I can't wait to open each morning because I just never know exactly what it will contain. It helps me set writing goals for myself and then gives me strategies to help achieve those goals. Plus, as a member of this coaching program, I have access to The Morning Nudge Club, where I can get all sorts of resources to help build my writing career--everything from short recorded teleclasses and informative articles to checklists and templates specifically for writers!

Watch this short video for a little taste of The Morning Nudge and this exciting coaching program. You just might benefit from being "nudged" too!



Find out more at www.morningnudge.com!

No comments: